Paypal Payments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by window washer, May 20, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Can anyone help me set up paypal payment options on my website? I keep hearing that this is possible but whenever I try to set it up I get offered various payment "buttons" to add to my website but none are relevant such as "donation", "subscribe", "pay now"etc. What I need is a button which allows customers to pay whatever they want; I missing the point here and is it NOT done through the website?
    Any light that can be shed on this woud be great.
    I know that I can offer transfers just by giving my account details ut I want to make it even easier by offering paypal payments
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master

Dec 18, 2010
    I posted some code on here somewhere that i use on my site. Try a search can't remember where it is. I can help with putting on your site as well if you want.