Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Burger King

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How come such short notice?

How bad is the glass & frames?

Is that inside, outside or both?

He had building work done, windows and frames are not that bad, out side only cleaning only. also he wants signage done as well.

i am always amazed that they building companys, that know plumbers sparks, etc, never know a window cleaner and all there work is short notice

Put in a price you would be happy with but for me to do that on a sunday I would charge for a one off builders clean outside only inc sinage on building that i can see in the pic at least £250. But I'm sure you would put in a price something more like £60 all in.

Thanks Guys, put in quote for £50.00 Don't think I would get away with £250.00 Smurf all he would say to that is " It's not within the budget"

You must have too much work on Smurf to price it at that, although I like your style.

Would take less than an hour so £50 sounds good to me. Maybe add a little more for working at Sunday! /emoticons/wink.png

A beer windy would do that job for about £20 if was paid in cash with no invoice. Go figure

Then would pop around the corner after to buy as many 3ltr bottles of white star cider for his 20 squid to wash down the free burgers he asked for :Image13:

U may get it but from experience of dealing with Ronald macdonalds they don't was to pay.

Most have there own odd job man that does them.

I was ask to price one as they had been quoted £40 for inside and out and they said it was too much.

Good luck but price it as a 1 off.

1. would charge at least £150

2 after builders- probably it will take good 2 hours, be prepared!

3. dont expect to get that job in regular basis, they got big national company who charge £15 for 2 times per week (twice out and ones in)

Back