Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

happycanvassing.com

Hi Chris I can 100% recommend Natham at Happy canvassing im just about to use them for the second time Very good at what they do, very good prices on the work and very professional.

Hi Chris I can 100% recommend Natham at Happy canvassing im just about to use them for the second time Very good at what they do, very good prices on the work and very professional.
cheers for the reply mate wot sort of price did he charge you pete and how many customers would you say you gained mate

He done me a good deal on the price ill let him tell you the price but its better than others had Quoted. I got him to do £500 worth of work first just to test the water doing another £500 in a couple of weeks. Of the first lot all jobs between £15 to £20 there were only 4 customers who wanted to leave it till next clean which I thought was very good. The best thing was how many said make Shure you come back.

He done me a good deal on the price ill let him tell you the price but its better than others had Quoted. I got him to do £500 worth of work first just to test the water doing another £500 in a couple of weeks. Of the first lot all jobs between £15 to £20 there were only 4 customers who wanted to leave it till next clean which I thought was very good. The best thing was how many said make Shure you come back.
I posted the weekend to ask if anyone had used them!!.....sounds promising him

Latest Posts

Back