Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Your RO setup?

Hayden

Good evening, just curious how and where everyone has their ro system? I'm living at my girlfriends so ideally need it in my van, is that something anyone has already done?

Cheers

Mine is in the the shed then I have a transfer pump to the van

But be the same if it was fitted in a van

You can buy them fitted to tanks

Or any ro couple off brackets and bolt it in to your van

I'll only be doing 25l containers too start off with so it doesn't need too be the quickest system. What ro system would you recommend?

So I'd fill up a 25l drum from the tap and have a empty one for it too be transferred into throughout the day/night. Come the weekend I'd have more than enough.

All depends on how much you want to spend on one ?

You can buy cheap one off eBay all depends how much water you need

If your filling up containers I would have a second tank depending on how many you need for your day

Other wise you will be sitting in all day waiting for your containers to fill up could take up to 20-60 mins to filter 25lt depending on your water pressure

I only plan on doing traditional cleaning at the weekends so I shouldn't need the same amount at you full timers do. I have a combo van so I can just put a small tank in the back and fill it up on the Friday ready for the weekend, but ideally I need everything in my van so I can just run a hose pipe too it and leave it to work its magic.

I think I might be better buying a trolley with everything on and when ready convert it too a full size van tank?

might be a silly question but how do you know if you need an ro. Have you tested the local tap water to find out if you need an ro or not.

Not a silly question at all, I know its a hard water area so I'm preparing for the worse. I've ordered a TDS meter, hopefully will be here tomorrow.

Latest Posts

Back