Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EU Vote: In or Out?

Will you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

• In

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Out

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
I am not voting. But having your own currency will be better than the € monetary union. The biggest problem of EU is the cheater countries that join in. Like Greek and some other south European countries. Norway is/was good with the oil, they do not have debt like others countries do have.

Here in Finland we have 6 years of economical down fall. That means like my income 2015 compared 2012 was 40% less people just don't have the money they used to have. Brexit will bring economical turbulence how big and for how long it affects no1 know. Want it or not that will affect us all also here in Finland /emoticons/sad.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Out!

We will never be given another chance.

We don't know who will be allowed to join in the future and be allowed into this country.

I worked for a ward sister from the local maternity hospital last year and she told me that more than 3 out of 5 babies born were from non English born parents and most needing a translator.

My grandsons school cannot afford to give him the extra help he needs but can afford two translators to cater for the wogs

The politicians will rig it so the migrants can vote as well.

Send all the migrants back home, we used to wash our own cars.

Britain First is the only truthfull political organisation now since the edl were banned.

Easy my ****!

It's being frightened of offending someone that's got this country into this state.

If it carries on our granddaughters will be wearing a burka

My 'easy' comment was in reference to racist language.

Not only is using racist terms offensive but this was supposed to be a level headed discussion about the pro's & con's of being in or out of Europe and the upcoming referendum..../emoticons/sad.png

When my daughter was born 9 years ago we when we went for appointments for check ups the waiting room was full of British people who could speak English, only a few years later with my youngest who is now 3 we were the only British couple there, 5 other couples were Eastern European, and they had 3 translators on.

How much is that costing? my wife rings up to make doctors appointments for our Polish friends (yes we have quite a few actually and even they think its crazy how this country is being destroyed) and each and every time she gets asked if they would like translators.

Its insane.

When my daughter was born 9 years ago we when we went for appointments for check ups the waiting room was full of British people who could speak English, only a few years later with my youngest who is now 3 we were the only British couple there, 5 other couples were Eastern European, and they had 3 translators on.
How much is that costing? my wife rings up to make doctors appointments for our Polish friends (yes we have quite a few actually and even they think its crazy how this country is being destroyed) and each and every time she gets asked if they would like translators.

Its insane.
That's a logistical & financial issue and I agreed it is insane & defo can't continue without some checks on it.

Racist language doesn't help though!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

No racist language here! I am not racist in the slightest, I couldn't care less what race someone is, but if they want to live here they need to contribute to this country, they need to learn the language and they need to fit in with our customs and laws not the other way round.

A good example of this is if someone comes to this country from a Muslim country they are allowed to have multiple wives, they are allowed to live that way and get left alone, yet there are British people in prison right now for the same thing.

Its insane.
Can't imagine that you'd get a translator if you were a foreigner going for a doctor's appointment in say the Czech Republic. And they're in the EU as well. It's the fault of our own liberal elite who are experts in spoon feeding.

Remember a while back watching a Panorama program on health and safety legislation and how its got out of hand. I vaguely remember they showed a Working at Height Directive from the EU covered two pages. After it had been through HSE it was something like 10 pages long. Alot of the time it is our own lot that do the damage

Can't imagine that you'd get a translator if you were a foreigner going for a doctor's appointment in say the Czech Republic. And they're in the EU as well. It's the fault of our own liberal elite who are experts in spoon feeding.
Remember a while back watching a Panorama program on health and safety legislation and how its got out of hand. I vaguely remember they showed a Working at Height Directive from the EU covered two pages. After it had been through HSE it was something like 10 pages long. Alot of the time it is our own lot that do the damage
Its the country we live in, if someone cannot speak English we provide a interpreter.

While immigration levels are at a normal level this is fine, right and the decent thing to do.

When we are getting completely swamped and sinking under the volume it obviously doesn't work.

This just highlights the fact that this is a major issue, we have a great system that is fair and decent for everyone getting completely used and abused because we have open borders and absolutely no control over how many enter the country.

The doctors, the roads, the schools, housing etc etc etc is all completely overwhelmed and being ruined.

Just to put things into some kind of perspective.

We are the most densely populated country in Europe, not the EU, Europe (except Malta, but that's because its tiny) we are TWO times more densely populated than Germany and FOUR TIMES more densely populated than France.

To what race does the word *** refer?

It's a general term used by people of my generation when referring to foreigners.

It cannot be racist as there is no race that it is associated with.

Please do not think me racist, I'm a bigot, there's a difference.

It seems we are surrounded by people who are offended on behalf of others.

I asked one of my customers if he's 'in' or 'out' the other week. He's a very well to do old boy. You know what his reply was? "I've had enough of all these n*g n*gs. :eek:. The older generation all seem to think along the same lines from my experience.

They are nuts lol. Do a few Polish people's houses and probably the most friendly customers of all

I've found first and second generation immigrants to be a lot more comfortable being publicly racist themselves than 'native' Britons, either in an obvious hostile way or socially excluding way, or reverse discrimination

They are nuts lol. Do a few Polish people's houses and probably the most friendly customers of all
I have some great Polish customers, the one lady pays when I text the night before, she has paid up front for several cleans in advance as well.

I asked one of my customers if he's 'in' or 'out' the other week. He's a very well to do old boy. You know what his reply was? "I've had enough of all these n*g n*gs. :eek:. The older generation all seem to think along the same lines from my experience.
Thats the same as all my well to do customers the old ones all want out they are true brits god bless them

Back