Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free Resin!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Who has got there resin delivered ? I've just ordered 5 bags had an email saying I've paid even though I didn't lol

If you get an e-mail confirmation of your order, technically it is a binding agreement & could possibly stand up in court. Anyone running ann online shop shold be very careful NEVER to setup items like this!

If you get an e-mail confirmation of your order, technically it is a binding agreement & could possibly stand up in court. Anyone running ann online shop shold be very careful NEVER to setup items like this!

do you mean they could get in to trouble or us for ordering the resin?

^^^^^Dissagree 100% ^^^^^

Those who are ordering knowing somthing is wrong , dress it up call it what you want...but it is obtaining goods by deception / theft , true coulors showing....shame on you! :Image6:

how is this thread allowed to run ?

do you mean they could get in to trouble or us for ordering the resin?
They could get in trouble for not delivering the goods you've ordered,... technically. I had this confirmed by a laywer once a few years back when I saw a company offering Ionics 60' CF poles for £0.01!
I doubt it'd ever stand up in court, because lets be honest everyone involved knows you don't get something for nothing - but a big company really should be a bit more sensible about their online shop setup, its a simple matter to put "Call For Pricing" instead of a zero value in the box!

Has anyone actually had there resin delivered yet? Or anything saying it's been dispatched ?

I am getting annoyed I payed nothing for em and they still ain't sent me the goods!!! I will not be buying from them again!! /emoticons/wink.png

Back