Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Remove

WCF

Help Support WCF:

daley

me off this **** hole removing postes that you dont like cos it shows the real risks of ladders

it wos a post on anouther window cleaner who fallen and diyed sadly and no coment from me ????????????????????/ its bin put on 3 forums and its sill ther as ar the last one

I have deleted your other posts as they seem pointless but regarding one of your post i do care when other windys die i did not see the post which got deleted so i can not comment i will keep this thread one open because the mod who deleted your thread can explain why he did so hopefully we can

put a end to your last few negetive post

Personally I don't think its necessary to wear head gear. 14,000 people are killed each year by knife crime in the UK (source), but I am not going to go out and buy a stab proof vest, are you?

Daley I would suggest you read over the general rules of the forum, as it is against those rules to discuss moderators action, on an open thread. If your threads are formatted as a question, and is not offensive, then it will not be removed. You are free to discuss health and safety. However, posting the entire content of someone's blog, with no question, or discussion proposed, would not be considered as appropriate. Also posting several threads, with the same topic would also not be considered as appropriate.

Hi Daley, as explained in the pm I sent you, I removed the post because it contained a whole lot of unnecessary information, including links to lots of things that was not related to the window cleaner dying or anything window cleaning.

I think you copy and pasted the whole page, if you had of edited the post to include the details of the window cleaner that fell It would have been ok.

If you want to repost this topic and remove all the info I have mentioned then that will be fine with me..

You also then posted "no comment" so really why share something like this when you have nothing creditable to say for it?

thats cos im not that good with some of this cut and pasting for sum resun it can on a kation copy the lot .good job im beter at cleaning windows

highlight what you want then press 'ctrl'+c, that copies it.

then click your cursor where you want it to go and press 'ctrl+v, that pastes it

job done

Back