Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

just u wait and see how you feel after swining a full backpack on and off you back all day! if i had the choice of trolly or backpack!

trolly all the way for me! esp when my first trolly had 60m of hose on it!

RC We will see about that mate lol... i dont mind a trolley mate... but the thing i hate about it that you have to carry a seperate 25ltre container with it /emoticons/sad.png And you cant wheel it about with the container on it... hope u understand.... Plus am only going to fill my backpack up 10litres or awkward access backs /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thats what i said mate but it will take you at leasty 10 minutes pushing the trolley about ! plus u have to get the heavy water container !

Backpack all the way mate.... a trolley is to bulky and u will get sick of it from day 1 just like i did.
Those back backs look bulky. I have a reputaion to keep, Id get laughed at from everyone if I was going about cleaning windows with one of them on lol. 25litres on a trolley doesnt sound bad at all. Im not using it everyday, in fact I would only be using if mainly for conservatory roofs, facia, and a bit of window about 1-2 days every month. I dont want to go 100% WFP. I would just slow me down

I had a backpack and hated it. Was really heavy and awkward. Plus I kept getting asked where the ghost was.
my mate had that when he had backpack on! so he got a load of ghostbuster stickers and put all over the backpack!

I just got a van mount, back pack still lives in the garage. I find the water pressure too low on them plus if it runs empty you end up with an air lock

My backpack is on a trolley. Water pressure has been fine & yet to have a airlock. H how are you gonna fill it up when it runs out?

I just got a van mount, back pack still lives in the garage. I find the water pressure too low on them plus if it runs empty you end up with an air lock
Why don't you try selling it. Big H is looking for one?

Mine is knackered now, lived in the garage for a good 5 years. I've been thinking of ordering all new parts for it and a cheap pole so one day someone can do back while I do fronts with the van.

Im goign to fill my backpack through my tank i got a tap at the bottom /emoticons/smile.png Am all prepared dont worry /emoticons/tongue.png Lool...

Im glad i got rid of my trolley /emoticons/tongue.png

Yeah belfast... im not going to use my backpack for every house... im going to use my backpack on awkward access houses only mate /emoticons/smile.png ill be using it maximum on 3 houses per day... and ill only be using it on like 8 houses out of 96 customers /emoticons/smile.png

But its good for me because if my system ever fails on me i will just revert to my backpack as backup aswell /emoticons/smile.png so its good for me /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png and its going right on my back mate.... but only with 10litres of water in it though lol

I got a strong back /emoticons/biggrin.png LOL

Filling time of the backpack puts me off, they only hold about 18 l and I use containers that hold 30l last 30 mins then change barrel. Have a 60m hose and reach most places without lugging a backpack around ( have enough on my shoulders carry that chip ) I wouldn't want to left a trolley out of the van with di attached but would come in handy if you could connect to customers water supply and not have to carry your own water.

Right, Im going to go for a backpack! Its decided, Ive priced most of it up, except the pure water bit. This is where I get lost. I know im going to need a system. Can someone recommend one? nothing to fancy or expensive

Ive not got nothing yet, im just going to start picking stuff up each week. Ill probably got for the pole this week.

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_2262wt_1139

I dont even know that that is, ive not got a clue about the pure water part. lol
A lot of people seem to buy these if you look how many have been sold on ebaY

I would get a CLX for around the same price...... 22ft pole for £117 mate

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A lot of people seem to buy these if you look how many have been sold on ebaY

I would get a CLX for around the same price...... 22ft pole for £117 mate
Do you have a link to it, I think it because there the cheapesat lol

Back