Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How To Protect The Tops Of My Extension Pole?

buzzing

From my photos you can see that when I split my extension pole up into it's different parts to get it into the back of my car in plastic pipes the plastic is still exposed(see this in my photos) how do I protect these fragile plastic thingees which are used to hold the parts together?

View attachment 1695

View attachment 1696

I assume you have roof bars?

If so you can knock up a pipe carrier for about 20

Drain pipe, u clips and two screw in caps /emoticons/smile.png

From my photos you can see that when I split my extension pole up into it's different parts to get it into the back of my car in plastic pipes the plastic is still exposed(see this in my photos) how do I protect these fragile plastic thingees which are used to hold the parts together?
How about the plastic top off an aerosol can. Could even put some foam inside it to stop the pole ends moving about.

Simple and cheap, and if it works..... well errrm, that's about it........ job done :Image9: :Image13: .

Assuming that is a hatch back which it looks like could you not fold the back seat quarter panel down also the front passenger seat so you could try to put the pole in complete?

Assuming that is a hatch back which it looks like could you not fold the back seat quarter panel down also the front passenger seat so you could try to put the pole in complete?
Smurf that`s why i asked why he had to split them like that!

I want to keep them in my car all the time as I would forget to pack them otherwise and not have them on a job, even though i only work Saturdays usually. Also I try to keep my job secret so don't put them on my roof bar. So you recon the tops off an aerosol can with foam then masking taped on?

I always cover my tools up. Only because I think it's safer than having them pinched.

And here is my canvassing line

''Pssst. Ya wanna winda cleaner''.

Latest Posts

Back