Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost a Custie to VISON!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cant argue with that jonathan:D
great video nice action....I have tried to make one myself and will do soon to give you all a laugh...

twice I tripped over the bloody hose and pulled the trolley over today...

and hauled the trolley up to do some roof walking so didnt put too much water in and yep it was one two foot window short of water....grrrr..

and catch things with my hose ....hmmm

its actually easier to just try and lassoo things in advance ..on that roof walk I managed to catch a garden bench down below....I was NOT amused...

now you know why I like to wfp when no one is about...

and ...yep ...I DID NOTICE....it was the nice glass...:whistle: in your vid...

yeh plenty like that at a tenner around me too..

Haha cheapy. Your comments always give me a chuckle.

Believe it or not the glass is actually hydrophobic. I do use the vision in my water, and that Along with the fact that I use a high flow rate helps me clean this type of glass just as fast.

3 mill (wider ) pencil jets with my flow controller set at 085 which gives me just under 3 litres per minute at the brush head.

just picked up house today about the size what jonathan has shown with letter boxs the last window cleaner charged £4

i nearly fell over

the guy ex fireman doylum

she had trad guy price £10

mine WFP £12

she took me on becourse i would do skylights only one

and would,int need to climb on her roof

what chances have you got when guys are cleaning for £4

i think doing it trad on your own 30 mins

One of the major factors in me being able to work quick is flow rate.

I can't stress it enough.

If you want to increase your speed then increase your flow.

I see some guys working with a trickle and it takes them 3 or 4 times longer to rinse.

In the video when I rinse water is flooding every inch of the glass, it just happens in a few seconds because I use a good flow rate.

One of the major factors in me being able to work quick is flow rate.
I can't stress it enough.

If you want to increase your speed then increase your flow.

I see some guys working with a trickle and it takes them 3 or 4 times longer to rinse.

In the video when I rinse water is flooding every inch of the glass, it just happens in a few seconds because I use a good flow rate.
gd point mate

dont be too worried about those companies that try to take over the world ive seen it alot they usually pack up like they came in a flash.

my mate had a steady round for years and then these new kids came and started making a big scene, one day they even came over to him saying sell us your round or loose all your customers to us cos we are the next best thing!!! well sure enough 3 months down they just dissapeard.

yep duncs really really annoying though when its caught as I have no tap and I hate wasting my water...

yeh you have to fly its true../emoticons/biggrin.png

That's the main reason why I think a backpack or trolley is a total waste of time for everyday use.

Haha cheapy. Your comments always give me a chuckle.
Believe it or not the glass is actually hydrophobic. I do use the vision in my water, and that Along with the fact that I use a high flow rate helps me clean this type of glass just as fast.

3 mill (wider ) pencil jets with my flow controller set at 085 which gives me just under 3 litres per minute at the brush head.

your right but....im still hybrid so I alternate according to mood....and er...glass likeability.

all trad tomorrow for a change.../emoticons/biggrin.png

probably regret not having it in the car when I get there and it starts raining.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yep duncs really really annoying though when its caught as I have no tap and I hate wasting my water...
yeh you have to fly its true../emoticons/biggrin.png
get tap on top of pole makes all the difference cheap

dont be too worried about those companies that try to take over the world ive seen it alot they usually pack up like they came in a flash.
my mate had a steady round for years and then these new kids came and started making a big scene, one day they even came over to him saying sell us your round or loose all your customers to us cos we are the next best thing!!! well sure enough 3 months down they just dissapeard.
bellends eh

i once put dishwasher polisher liquid in my bucket to squeegee a shop and it made a cool shiny effect

It would take me 15 mins at least to do that job on the video but I am more thorough I'm not criticising as he may have forgot but the middle top window wasn't rinsed, I work only with back packs as I have tried all, Trolley, van mount and b/pack and find back pack quicker given all the pros and cons, currently I am emptying 25 litre containers into 2 backpacks but going to get a tank fitted with a bilge pump to fill backpacks that will reduce the need to lift and empty heavy containers. I have a technique that works well, I have the backpack set on full flow but use a pole tap I brush the frames and glass on a low or medium flow then rinse on full it's the rinsing that's 75% of the job.

Back