Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Easy first clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

best

went and priced up a house and got the job.

I thought it was going to be a hard first clean, but soon noticed the windows inside were that bad that even when i finished they looked no better.

customer was happy /emoticons/biggrin.png

i did a thorough job but if there was any marks left on, which can happen on first cleans they will not notice

dont understand some people

You should have given them a price for insides too, then you will gain more custom when they see how good you've done

You should have given them a price for insides too, then you will gain more custom when they see how good you've done
its secondry glazed with alot of clutter in the house - i will wait till they ask

Hate outside & inside job when they haven't been done in ages!! Then when your inside you can see wee marks on the outside!! Most people will be happy, if you wanted to remove everything it would take you all day

i picked up a nice clean job today all brand new windows and a big conny on the back put in last week lol monthly job to looks awsome was dusty thats all :]

That's great best...

I am also looking to get into this job. Can you tell me how nicely you have done first clean. Anything important that I should know for my first clean.
Can I ask what your first language is? You

Never seem to make sense, I don't mean to be rude just the things you put are always very random.

got to be honest the names a bit weird too! floodeliminators? huh? i thought you were cleaning windows not eliminating floods,( is that even possible?)lol

Back