Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had It Now .

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Had enough of this now ive not worked for 2 weeks absolutley skint I cant take this no more

Im exiting this damn window cleaning now .

Im gonna keep my money and get out I cant keep on like this .

Thanks for all your help guys and good luck to ya all .

Must be bad we're you are, I've worked pretty much every day... Keep your head up, there's not that many jobs that pay this well for not much stress.

Shame that NLAU I'm not far from you had the bad snow as well. Just got my head down managed 3 days this wk. /emoticons/smile.png

sorry to hear that! but know how you feel with things, good luck with what ever way you go! just dont leave the forum!

It's best to save money for weeks or days like this.

Cant go wrong with the old rainy day fund.

Had enough of this now ive not worked for 2 weeks absolutley skint I cant take this no moreIm exiting this damn window cleaning now .

Im gonna keep my money and get out I cant keep on like this .

Thanks for all your help guys and good luck to ya all .
well iv been out and iv got caurght out about ten times as well. also iv picked up five customers along the way,

so what you thinking about doing then gav

Mate don't quit!

I get where you and A.K Windows are coming from where in the same boat, come on Gav you gotta keep rowing it so to speak dont stop now!

You get twice as much as I do per customer, and your already earning 10k a year for what? 1 or 2 days a week? can you get that much at JLR for that amount of time???

What ya gonna do in the mean time, sell your round and gear then what? no money till your in a job, at least keep it till you have a job.

Even then, say you get a job carry on window cleaning say saturdays for that extra cash.

It's best to save money for weeks or days like this.
Cant go wrong with the old rainy day fund.
Thing is mate, there is too many rainy days, plus this snow happened straignt after christmas.

Yeah shame mate, like G said 10k a year for 1 day a week aint to be sniffed at.

Thought you were gunna expand this year? do it lad, dont know if you dont try fella!

Good luck tho in whatever you decide to do.

Back