Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had It Now .

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yeah mate, instead of working for jlr you could be employing people like next year or year after like you wanted to expand didnt you? like Steve said you dont know if you donttry!

Had some plans backfire , wifes on sick , bills bills bills , cars fooked .

Just had it and all this snow has crippled me now I just can not financially function any more I am skint out

And burnt out trying to think and just said stuff it now .

yeah mate, instead of working for jlr you could be employing people like next year or year after like you wanted to expand didnt you? like Steve said you dont know if you donttry!
See you've got both of us telling u now so must be good advice! lol

Had some plans backfire , wifes on sick , bills bills bills , cars fooked .Just had it and all this snow has crippled me now I just can not financially function any more I am skint out

And burnt out trying to think and just said stuff it now .
Ok fella needs must i guess, a fellas gotta do what a fellas gotta do.

Just make sure u get a good price for your round,gear etc

Good luck pal!

if your cars fooked, then it might be time to get rid, and get a van gav, part exhange it.

Whats gone wrong with your car gav?

You will regret it lad!

I sold a window cleaning round the other year, was only a saturday thing I did for extra cash, now I regret it, I would still have it to this day if I didnt sell, all good payers too!

Think of all that hard work and effort just for nothing!

You will regret it lad!
I sold a window cleaning round the other year, was only a saturday thing I did for extra cash, now I regret it, I would still have it to this day if I didnt sell, all good payers too!

+1

your round is worth over £200 a week so I think you have done excellent in 8 months get yourself a little part time job to get you over the winter carry on like you have you should have a nice little pay packet in a year , better and more freedom than most jobs

You will regret it lad!

how much did you sell it for

Get a part tine job u only work 1 day a week

Rainy days arent a problem, just the snow but u gotta accept u cant work for 2,3 weeks per year due to snow /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back