Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Setting up new customers on GoCardless

Brandon

As the title.....Green Pro Clean mentioned it before about setting up new customers on the door there and then by handing them an iPad. How is this achieved as I thought you needed to send the customer a link via email?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

You can log into your go cardless system. You can copy the link you need I have copied it and saved it into my notes. You can then click on the link then and there and they can fill in the information with you at the door step I've done it with a few. Some are a little less trusting about signing up on the door step and I have to txt them the link to do it on there own device.

OK guys so I have a go card less account all set up confirmed with bank etc

My question is this I have decided any new customers now have to be on go card less.

So today I gets an email asking for a price I know the type of property it was windows etc so gave price via email

Customer excepts happy days told them be there nx week and if not it will put a note in saying been cleaned and payment options which is going to be go cardless.

So how long dies it take go card less to set up the dd

As I'm going to clean ask them to signs up to dd after first payment.

Does it take GC 10 days to set it up with there bank then you can start taking payments by dd ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh have emailed them as not sure myself

Just I don't get it you say you get customers to signs up on the door step (fair play) so when do you clean there and then if new account or wait until go card less have set up the dd with the clients bank which can take up to 10 days same as sky or any dd it takes up to 10 days for them to set it up with clients bank

If they are signing up on the GoCardless dashboard I really have no idea.

I have the GoCardless widget on my web site payment page (a feature of Cleaner Planer Pro)

That is book marked on my phone. When I am doing the quote and they accept I just get out the phone there and then and fill in their information. Job done.

As soon as a customer makes a go cardless account. IE signs up you can take your first payment within Seconds of receiving the confirmation email.

When I say take payment. I mean starting the process off.

I have people sign up at 10pm at night. I then take payment or start it off within a few minutes.

Man I wish I could get on this! Nearly all customers are on bacs, but I've not heard of go cardless being used apart from on here. I know what it is, just not sure how to introduce it to customers! All on GC would be a dream.

28 new customers signed up to GC In 4 weeks. It's easy.
got a lot of older customers, not online, never remember to leave cash out....anyway of getting around the fact they're not online and signing them up to GC?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I have setup free email accounts for customers via hotmail in the past.

But if your round is like that. May be very tricky.

I currently have 35-40% on GC now.

Back