Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote This...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ive only got 1 big commercial job at the moment and that brings in 150 quid per month which isnt bad

on the other hand i got a lot of shop fronts which are decent and its just straight in and money out the till no calling back.

are u mostly residential or commercial maate ?

If its monthly you could go in at £40 to get the job as its 20 minutes work. If its quarterly then £60 at least and if it's less frequent tell them to bugger off.

You'd have to do it out of hours if WFP because of drips on their customers or do a little traditional

I'd charge £30, be there at 6.30am, would take half hour, wfp the lot, no drips, no hassle and a great start to the day.

I'd charge £30, be there at 6.30am, would take half hour, wfp the lot, no drips, no hassle and a great start to the day.
Eh? So you finish at 7am and the store opens at 7am. So you think this time of year, all the water will be gone and dried up?

Eh? So you finish at 7am and the store opens at 7am. So you think this time of year, all the water will be gone and dried up?
much water wont be left behind... its jsut like its been raining lol

Yep. It won't be dripping down people's necks at that time. A wet floor is only a wet floor. We walk on them all the time! :)

Whos up for the "air fed pole" a bit like the fast dryers that wobble your skin in McDonalds. You could offer the first wet and dry service for shops

Back