Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Builders Cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

anyone doing these? how much are you charging? and what exactly are you doing? i have some experience in doing them but it was 10 years ago when i 1st started, i was getting some experience off a mate and did a few but didn't pay to much attention just did as i was told, i was just interested in cleaning windows at the time so just turned off. but after talking to a good custy tonight i might, just might be able to blag my way into a nice little number and a free round in the process.

I take it you mean just glass & frames as you have posted this in the wfp section?

I personally stay away from window cleaning builders cleans now as far too much hassle for what they are worth.

Totally agree with smurf I have done these in the past cement on the window etc then later get accused of scratching glass stay away or charge very well

I've done a builders clean before and agree hard work for little return on effort. I charged four times more than normal one off clean.

Done a bit of subby work for a company around here who has a contract with all houses being built in the town. And there's a lot of houses being built, 1000's. They paid ok but would rather just do my own custys, as it was a nightmare on the sites.

Done many of these for firm over the years,if you get good money fair enough but I looked at couple lately and walked away.

To much hassle,not enough return and quite often you'll have to go back coz someone has f### the windows and they expect you to go back for nothing,I'd avoid.

thanks for the advice lads, i doubt nowt will come from the conversation anyway

Latest Posts

Back