Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gaining Customers In The Winter?

harunh

In the winter u will lose a few customers... But do u lot look to gain customers in the winter to make up for the customers that have been lost?

In the winter im planning on posting 1,000 flyers per week, the customers gained in the winter must be good customers.

What do u all do?

I never lose any in the winter mate - some do go bi monthly but none of them stop. I don't really have any spare time to go knocking or flyering if I get any new ones it is normally on recommendation. If I get a good new one I ditch a poor paying existing one lol

agreed, dont lose any in the winter, most customers want a year round service. stop with the leaflets, just knock instead, and give a leaflet to anyone that signs up or shows interest

Harunh stop talking **** and post some intresting posts lol instead of waffling on about stuff .lol.

hahahaha i do lose a few each winter as i live in a coastal area and i got a lot of holiday lets which stop in December and dont start again until March but i allow for that

I never lose any in the winter mate - some do go bi monthly but none of them stop. I don't really have any spare time to go knocking or flyering if I get any new ones it is normally on recommendation. If I get a good new one I ditch a poor paying existing one lol
thats what i like to hear matty /emoticons/wink.png I think i may do this thats only if earning enough /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Latest Posts

Back