Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grippa or Xline?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis

Changing my van soon and upgrading systems at the same time to go bigger, I'm thinking a grippa 850l 2 man but like the look of the xline set up aswell?

Can't comment on either, but I will add that I went for Pure2o (ionics budget range) and i'm glad I did. Excellent system, not let me down once in as many years, and a decent price.

I have used grippatank systems 850l and they are good also they are crash tested however diy is surely better for the pocket

if it was me ide go xline not cos there beta or worse just because there x tanks look miles beta than the grippa tanks i just luv the orange tanks shape ect they look sweet as but ive hurd grippa are very good and custmer survice is good were ive hurd xline can be a bit hit and miss with custmer survice but at the same time its just a tank pump and flow controler so what can go rone realy!

Back