Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Its all been ging on here.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I employed a mate once. Never again, he was too busy chatting to the customers all day. I gave him 30% of what we earned and 30% of not a lot adds up to not a lot :confused:

How's the new guy @boarcity ?
new lads very good . a quiet one at last . he did a couple of 3 storey windows today on the big ladder ,[without freezing at the top and needing to be carried down] , and a decent lad he is too

Nice one...

So you broke him in gently I see no wonder he was quite the poor lad /emoticons/biggrin.png

new lads very good . a quiet one at last . he did a couple of 3 storey windows today on the big ladder ,[without freezing at the top and needing to be carried down] , and a decent lad he is too
gd when you get decent guy they are hard to get

yes, hes bright too. i was explaining ,slowly , the 4 in 1 rule on pitching a ladder . he suddenly pipes up ," oh thats such -and- such an angle"

i agreed , tho i didnt know what i was agreeing to !

I employed a mate once. Never again, he was too busy chatting to the customers all day. I gave him 30% of what we earned and 30% of not a lot adds up to not a lot :confused:
mobile phone is the killer

its like extension off there arm

funny when you try to get in touch with them about graft... you canny get hold off them

then they tell you load of lies xxats

Back