Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ordered Me New Phone

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Yep got around to it at last and decided to go android this time not iphone.

Motorola razr-i and a free Blackberry playbook for the missus to play with lol, I've had loads of Motorolas in the past and can't fault em even the old bricks when they first came out.

You not like iphone dodge? Ive just ordered iphone5. Have stayed away all this time as i cant stand itunes and being locked in with apple etc but decided to go for it as everyone i know that has them just says they're amazing...... got to wait a bl oody month now for it to be delivered! Not good!

But ordered it with Orange and got a landline number for it aswell so can catch all business calls when out.......

iphone the way to go, got a iphone 4 but the screen broke so i replaced the screen and casing to a green one. I now call it ihulk.

I think I had a Razor once, it was a black, thin but a bit wide, didnt have any memory on it.

Havent seen the one you got, but I tell you Android is the way to go!

Had every iphone to date and love em but wanted something different and seriously the iphone 5 isn't different enough which is a big letdown they should have just called it iphone 4s2. I had the razr that was banana shaped as well and was pretty good in it's day, besides the new ones got a kevlar back which might stand up to dropping off a ladder better than an iphone 4 was lol.

Can't stand iPhones , can't stand iPads , cant stand apple .

Even tho I have a new iPad I don't like it .

Android all the way for me my upgrade is due January so I will just wait and see what is out then .

Back