Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do I Need...... Back Pack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

Hey guys,

SO.... after i get my round going i would like a back pack system so that i can do conservs, bungalows with rooms added in the loft and hard to reach windows.

Nothing big.... and nothing expensive.

So what do i need?

i am thinking the RO option with a tank big enough to fill my back back and two continers in the car that i can top up my back pack with (maybe 2 containers the same size as my back pack?)

all help greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Dave

I think if you are only going to use a small amount of water then a di system would be a bit better than an ro system.

Think it's cheaper to buy but more expensive to run but has no waste water

Ro is more to buy less running cost but if you leave it sitting not making any for a while then it takes longer to flush and produces waste water as well as pure

The best guy to ask about that is a guy on here called mark m he knows a lot more about di than I do as I use to.

Am in a hard water area too!

I got myself a backpack, for a church job, and hard to reach domestic windows and conservatory roofs.

I got myself a small DI vessel (6ltr) should do the job fine as I get bigger and a van (and my own place to add) then ill consider RO

Latest Posts

Back