Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had enough

in the winter I wear thermals and of late always have two pairs of everything on..

not at the mo though...seem to be just about hanging in there..

its alright mr taytay mine went like that years ago..

which reminds me...time to prune the forest so I can find it again..:rofl:

inincthe winter I wear thermals and of late always have two pairs of everything on..
not at the mo though...seem to be just about hanging in there..

its alright mr taytay mine went like that years ago..

which reminds me...time to prune the forest so I can find it again..:rofl:
A good trim always makes the trusty love lord look an Inch or two bigger!

No work yet for me but with the heavy rain and cold it's a very off putting idea, I'm fantasising about an indoor job...
Does anyone have a good solution to cold lower back when bending/squatting. Apart from dungarees. Was thinking maybe a long backed shirt but can't find one
I use golf under armor in the winter. Has nice close fitting turtle neck and a long body fit on them. Can tuck it as far as over the bum cheeks and meat and 2 veg if needs be. Also has a rubber non slip edge across the bottom so doesn't slip up your back when you bend over.

Also made of silky Lycra should you wish to cover your Johnson it's not at all a discomfort ;-)

Might browse for an xl shirt for the purpose or Velcro my shirt to my pants :-( I've got a really nice gore tex jacket that's sport cut for hiking: should have got a cycle one they come with long backs

They've got the wrist bands, I used those in the winter and they worked great for stopping water trickle down sleeves

I always wear a back support in the winter. Thermal one. Stays put whatever I do. Bloody relief to take it off tho when I get home.

I also wear a headband when it's hot. Stops the sweat running in my eyes. God that stings.

Must look like Rambo when I turn up but my customers are used to it now.

I was about to say has been fine here and then you guessed it. One last big patio to do as well then some shops, shops will be fine but its a pain in th ass having to come back to this house if this down pour continues.

The great mark knopffler

If i could play like that i wouldn't mind being that ugly

Proper legend though

Back