Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Logo Ideas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sharpy

Okay so this is a bit cheeky, but you dont ask, you dont get!

I was wondering if you guys could help with some input & ideas for my new company logo.

I'm starting up as a Trad cleaner, the business name is Sharpe & Shine.

Has anyone got any tips, ideas or can point me in the direction of someone who designs logos as a service?

Thanks /emoticons/smile.png

What ideas have you thought of so far, what kind of things would you like to see incorporated into the logo.

For instance being that your business name has the word sharpe in it, you could just have a diamond above the name sharpe & shine, or something else along those lines.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Yeah, my initial thoughts were incorporating bubbles / sparkle effects around about the Sharpe & Shine text.

I'd also want the logo to incorporate something intrnsic to window cleaning, so people know what I am. So I though of a window perhaps, with a sparkle effect on it. Or an applicator with some suds perhaps.

I wanted to go down the Blue color scheme too, it seems to suit what I want.

I'm also not ruling out just having the Sharpe & Shine text as my logo, with the sparkle / bubble effects incorporated and not bothering with a graphic at all.

So many ideas, not enough talent! /emoticons/smile.png

Theirs plenty of ideas to choose from, choose wisely as this will be your business image /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back