Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Imagine...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

Imagine a world where the minimum price for a window clean was £60 no matter how small the the house. And every window cleaner played the game.

Discuss. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Imagine a world where the minimum price for a window clean was £60 no matter how small the the house. And every window cleaner played the game.
Discuss. /emoticons/biggrin.png
What you smoking tonight Tolish....!!!!:party:

We'd all be out of a job. Err shall we have Sky TV or clean windows darling? Err, clean windows please bunnykins.
Or imagine that instead of having monthly window cleans at a tenner, instead they had them done once every 6 months? Meaning you would only have to do a few houses a day to earn a good wedge.

Mind = blown.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Some of lucky sods have £60 a fortnight housed already /emoticons/smile.png and only slightly larger than a average 4 bed

Or imagine that instead of having monthly window cleans at a tenner, instead they had them done once every 6 months? Meaning you would only have to do a few houses a day to earn a good wedge.
Mind = blown.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
Defo on something :smoke:

Some of lucky sods have £60 a fortnight housed already /emoticons/smile.png and only slightly larger than a average 4 bed
pure do you not think the customers would be sick of seeing you every fortnight

imagine sitting having your tea or quick one over the table with the mrs then bloody door goes " its the window cleaner was you not here last week "

pure do you not think the customers would be sick of seeing you every fortnightimagine sitting having your tea or quick one over the table with the mrs then bloody door goes " its the window cleaner was you not here last week "

Lol, I can see this being a thread in the future../emoticons/biggrin.png

Month 3; "Can we have them cleaned monthly instead please?"

Month 6: "I reckon 2 monthly would be a bit better, as they just don't seem to be dirty".

Month 8: Erm ,my cat needs an operation,so can we give you a call when we need them doing next"?

Only messing pura /emoticons/wink.png Good work if you can get it mate.:thumbsup:

Lol, I can see this being a thread in the future../emoticons/biggrin.png
Month 3; "Can we have them cleaned monthly instead please?"

Month 6: "I reckon 2 monthly would be a bit better, as they just don't seem to be dirty".

Month 8: Erm ,my cat needs an operation,so can we give you a call when we need them doing next"?

Only messing pura /emoticons/wink.png Good work if you can get it mate.:thumbsup:
Kind of off topic, but I had one the other week say 'don't do mine today as the dogs will bark and we're looking after a friends dog too.' Like, WTF are you on woman!? The one dog is yappy little fecker who tries to bite the brush from the other side of the glass :confused: I wiggle the brush about to get the little sh1t to knock an ornament over. He's come close a few times /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well actually my big house Is a 8 bed but I can do it in 45 min, they have 2 cleans a month a small (just windows) and a large which is windows and cobweb removal at 110 , this property is 1 minute drive from me and I **** in love it ha ha /emoticons/smile.png

Kind of off topic, but I had one the other week say 'don't do mine today as the dogs will bark and we're looking after a friends dog too.' Like, WTF are you on woman!? The one dog is yappy little fecker who tries to bite the brush from the other side of the glass :confused: I wiggle the brush about to get the little sh1t to knock an ornament over. He's come close a few times /emoticons/biggrin.png
I've a job that leaves a big upstairs window open and they is a vase with flowers I knock off every time I do the house , there never in so I slam that window evertime for my own sick amusement

I'll fetch the mop
Don't do that! I've got my mop stood on its handle, dressed up in a nice frock. Shes my girlfriend for the night, and I'm hoping to get to second base./emoticons/wink.png

I've a job that leaves a big upstairs window open and they is a vase with flowers I knock off every time I do the house , there never in so I slam that window evertime for my own sick amusement
Quality :laugh: I lol at that /emoticons/biggrin.png

Don't do that! I've got my mop stood on its handle, dressed up in a nice frock. Shes my girlfriend for the night, and I'm hoping to get to second base./emoticons/wink.png
I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for the people having the paint job :confused:

We want pics of thongs on ya head TAP :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back