Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaner Pro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

So I've been using window cleaner pro from the start to maintain my round

I have found it a good programme to use up until today that is .

I went to check what's due this week and the damn programme has locked me out saying my trial

Has run out WTF ??? So I check PayPal to see if the payment has been made and yes they had my

Money but I can't use the damn programme .

What the hell is that about . I pays my monies so I want my round details you thieves .

Sort it out or I will cancel and go elsewhere .

I don't know what's due this week now !!!

thats why george is a lot better! over half the cost only £50 with life time of free updates and backup. no log in details as its on your pc or pda or both.

free back up and free support

Way to go isnt it RC.

For the first time too RC I printed off an invoice for the church(Commercial contract)

I would of struggled to make an invoice on my own lol.

Anyway, back to thread itself.

Gav you ought to email Window Cleaning pro see what they say(phone if possible)

Have you tried reboot your computer etc etc??

I use cards put the date i cleaned on it and all details then when ive cleaned it put it at the back of the pile then it comes round to the front again when it due , cant beat the old way /emoticons/smile.png

I use cards put the date i cleaned on it and all details then when ive cleaned it put it at the back of the pile then it comes round to the front again when it due , cant beat the old way /emoticons/smile.png

I have emailed them and they have replied and said that because i feel let down by the program they will offer me a full refund of all money that has been paid .

so not to bad .

i use window cleaner pro and its so simple to use /emoticons/smile.png does everything for me /emoticons/smile.png id be lost without it ! olololololo

yeah i know i sound like am promoting them but i really think the program is class loool

Back