Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clean it up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I popped over to the other forum a while back, I felt about as safe as the pool cleaner at Michael Barrymore's !!

Michael barrymore.."just flick the f ag in the pool" lol

Cheers guys. Everyone seems friendlier here.
I joined ciu and this forum at the same time

Lasted 5 minutes on there before i insulted a few people and left

Rejoined under a different name during "smurfgate" to say hello to him

Not been on there since though

CIU has its place. it depends what you want from a forum.

Nice/friendly/diy = here.

Increase earnings and streamline etc = CIU

CIU has its place. it depends what you want from a forum.
Nice/friendly/diy = here.

Increase earnings and streamline etc = CIU
You forgot 'my willy is bigger than yours' on CIU. I do like reading about how they get annoyed with custy's on there, those threads are always good for a giggle /emoticons/biggrin.png

what happened there then ?
he was having ago at the wifes spelling and bad grammer being all clever calling her names ,

when I helped him out of the van by the neck . and pinned him on the floor grammer and spelling didn't matter any more and he wasn't so clever either funny how that works

Thinking about it, we haven't taken on any one offs in Ebford for around 12 months.

There is someone called Purewash Windows, based out Woodbury I think.

We are Purewash Cleaning Contractors.

Not sure if I can do anything about it as the Purewash is only the same.

Thinking about it, we haven't taken on any one offs in Ebford for around 12 months.
There is someone called Purewash Windows, based out Woodbury I think.

We are Purewash Cleaning Contractors.

Not sure if I can do anything about it as the Purewash is only the same.
Oh good to know. You know thinking about it, it might just have been the custy trying it on. Anyway only a £15 one off, no loss there

If not based in the same town i don't think you can do much about it
Didn't know you could do anything if someone wants to call themselves the same name. Do ua know what options there is if it happens?

I was on CIU for years its like a **** fight on their at times they pull products and people apart but offer very little help when really needed , Far better bunch of guys i have found and more suppliers chatting without issue or been taken to task over the tiniest thing .

That cost much Green?
I had my accountant do it, cost me £250 all in, I think you can do it a bit cheaper DIY but by having him do it it was hassle free and all I had to do was sign some papers. Also as an employee of my company as opposed to 'self employed' my tax bill will be much lower once all is said and done.

I had my accountant do it, cost me £250 all in, I think you can do it a bit cheaper DIY but by having him do it it was hassle free and all I had to do was sign some papers. Also as an employee of my company as opposed to 'self employed' my tax bill will be much lower once all is said and done.
How does that make your tax bill lower

When you are limited you take a smaller wage and are paid divendeds so basically the tax is lower.

You need to be turning about 40k turnover before its beneficial.

At 30k you save about £1000 or less.

Posted from my iPhone

That's double Dutch to me lol, I'm only coming to grips with being self employed legit at the minute lol

You still pay corporation tax though. On profits. Guess it's all balancing stuff.

Back