Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Long Reach System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

taramaguire

Hi im wondering if anybody can help me?I used the reach and wash system to clean a customers windows and i found that it still left behind sum marks on the window its pure water so i thought it should make the windows spotless.Any ideas why this might be happen ?

Hi, a few possibilities, could be run off from the top of the frame, not rinsed enough esp if first time as it can draw out residues from soap and stuff. It can take a bit of getting used to, I had sleepless night when I first changed!

How long have you been using the reach and wash (wfp) as chip said can be a number of things. When I changed my round the previous two months I went round and scrub top of frames and reduced the soap in the water. This helped a little. I first scrub the window with the water on starting at the top with up and down motions working down to the bottom of the window then go back to the top and clean side to side again working my way back to the bottom then I do downward motions from the top working from left to right(this helps with rinsing) then I rinse from the top to the bottom sometimes I rinse twice to make sure. (Haven't lost you yet) Its like most things wfp looks easy but takes a few months to really get the knack. I'm sure others will tell you their technique and you can work out a system that suits you. keep at it though as it does get easier and the results will come.

All the best

What kind of marks is it leaving? spotting? fly muck? dirt marks?

If it's spotting first thing check your water with tds meter, if that's ok then you are doing something wrong.

Try cleaning the frames of all the upstairs windows then go back to the first window and clean the glass, make sure you rinse starting about an inch from the top of the glass and zig zag all the way to the bottom. don't rush it to start with untill your comfortable you can get perfect result.

Good luck.

always clean frames first and then rinse the whole frames then go on to clean the windows /emoticons/smile.png

Bascilly some of the dirt onthe window to began with was still there after washing them..Im starting to think could it be the brush head ??Or is there enough pressure coming from the pump??

Back