Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price per Window in Suffolk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jaylee42

Hi just wanted to know how much people are charging per window in the Suffolk area ?i roughly charge £1 per window at the moment for a standard size normal window.

Hi just wanted to know how much people are charging per window in the Suffolk area ?i roughly charge £1 per window at the moment for a standard size normal window.
yep, £1 is on the money . not a penny less mind you-and more if you sense theyll take it

Yep I'm with boar. Quid minimum. If they've got a big house and nice car then they've got disposable income so it's then a quid a window plus an extra charge!

Where abouts in Suffolk are you Jaylee?

No mate. I look how long I think it will take , taking into account access, distance from other custies, size snd type of windows etc and price base n that.

2 houses one with 8 windows and one with 12 could take the same amount of time depending on the variables

I'm in lowestoft And going in too cheap, it seems. 6 quid avg council house. I suppose i can start to charge more now ive a base round of about 130+ houses and 14 commercial to keep my oven warm... do you guys get many refusals when shooting for those prices?

You'll be suprised how much people will pay for good service. Turn up regularly and do a half decent job and they will stay with u for ever

6 quid for Suffolk is crazy

You need to have a minimum charge

I won't do a job for less than £10 no matter what size

if i was you id practice my opening speech.you need to say your prices confidently,thats what makes the diffrence. confidently And cheerfully . i find saying "these are ten quid every 6 weeks,its every 6 weeks mate" "and sometimes im late you know how the weather is " works well . this sets it out clearly i make sure theres plenty of eye contact and end with summat thatll make them smile [usually]

nice hair

oh thank you

i was talking about mine

Latest Posts

Back