Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got A Customer By Knocking On Wrong Door Lol

harunh

Got a call to quote a house on a pretty big estate and its got a lot of roads etc... and i went to the door number but i went to the wrong road ( it was around the corner from the actual 1 ) lol so i knocked and i said hey window cleaner ? /emoticons/smile.png she goes huh ? i go u wanted a quoteee ? lol she goes no /emoticons/wacko.png i go this is so and so and she goes oh noooo its nott thats down their ! i was like ohh lmaoo sorryyy then she goes how much wud u charge ? ( cant get thru her backs ) so i said to her i do all the rest of these houses for 5 pound just fronts everytime she was like fine ill see wat ur like then ill see from ther /emoticons/smile.png i said to her wat ill do is ill book you in for a monthly clean everytime /emoticons/smile.png but if u dont want me just text me and cancel me so ull be due around every month until u cancel me /emoticons/smile.png i go to her u wont be dissapointed i do a gud job /emoticons/smile.png lol and she seemed very happy and she gave me 5 kwid upfront /emoticons/smile.png so hopefully she bes a good customer /emoticons/smile.png

so after i went to the right house and got another customer for 8 quid /emoticons/smile.png

so not a bad day lol

Happened to me I called to the house next door, got them both @ £35 & £40....

I might start just wrapping people's doors and say here to quote you for your windows?

Back