Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gleam123, Jul 20, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Bought me a new pump which I should have tomorrow, the issue I had was the pump and battery I had couldnt cope with the 11ltr vessel being added to the system.

Ive bought a new one now 100psi flojet pump but am wondering what battery I will need, what would you guys suggest or what do you guys use?
  2. nearlyclean

Dec 20, 2010
    I have a Leisure battery just got a new one from Halfords last week as my old one was playing up.
    I have a 100 psi Shurflo pump,A 60psi pump should have no trouble pumping water through a 11L DI vessel
  3. I to have a leisure battery, i've seen golf batteries on a few window cleaning sites, by a relat switch for your battery then you can hook it up to your engine and it only charges it when you engine battery is charged then cuts off, no danger of over cooking your battery either they are £17 on ebay there is a link for them somewhere on the forum just put it in the search box, brilliant investment, my battery never!! dies.

Col :)
  4. Get the biggest amp yu can afford. FOr £110 from camping and general I buy the 120amp leisure battery which lasts all week without charging.