Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Got A Boab

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Darned ebay, lost me boab couple weeks ago and ordered one from ebay. It ain't come and neither has the unger applicator and sleeves I payed for with it, can't get any replies so gotta try and get my money back.

Being a tight bottomed person thought I'd ask if anyone has a boab they don't need, to sell, donate whatever lol. If you feel like donating to a recycler I'll pay postage obviously.

Don't get if you don't ask lol.

lol, I'm sure you know Mark but for anyone that doesn't.

BUCKET ON A BELT
I have an old broken one, it needs some work done to it though lol. its cracked all the way down where the squeege goes. It still holds the blade but it leeks all over your leg. its also about 4 years old lol. I tried fixing it with tape, etc but had no luck with it

Talking of buckets on belts, does anyone know where you can get the older style ones, with the clip the stay on your belt and it can only hold the one squegee. ?

Talking of buckets on belts, does anyone know where you can get the older style ones, with the clip the stay on your belt and it can only hold the one squegee. ?
Don't wcw and others still sell em?

I have an old broken one, it needs some work done to it though lol. its cracked all the way down where the squeege goes. It still holds the blade but it leeks all over your leg. its also about 4 years old lol. I tried fixing it with tape, etc but had no luck with it
I can fix that in 2 minutes mate with epoxy.
I know I seem tight but just forked out for one that aint got lol, I may be getting into eco friendlyness a tad too much but there ya go.

I can fix that in 2 minutes mate with epoxy.

I know I seem tight but just forked out for one that aint got lol, I may be getting into eco friendlyness a tad too much but there ya go.
I grudge paying for them too lol. You can have it, if your okay with paying postage. PM you address ill send it on monday morning

Recycling not tight lol.

OK tight as well but ya got to admit new ones are basically a rip off for a bit of plastic.

Recycling not tight lol.

OK tight as well but ya got to admit new ones are basically a rip off for a bit of plastic.
I hope you have more luck then me at fixing it, ill leave it they way it is so you can have a laugh at it lol.

I couldnt agree more!

Shouldn't be too hard Marc (famous last words) epoxy in the joint and over top with soldering iron should sort it.

Cheers again mate you a star......

Big thanks to Marc (MK Cleaners) for the boab, heres a couple of pics taken after repair. Also spot the modifications lol.

dsc00674td.jpg

dsc00673rt.jpg

Back