Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone use a swivel on their pole?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Ordered a swivel gooseneck with my 35cm ultimate from Gardiners yesterday

Anyone use one?

I like the idea as i am used to tradding with wagtails and excelerator but not sure how it will work out doing sills etc

I have one on my 22' pole. I like it quite tight as if it's loose it flops about a lot. Takes some getting used to but I wouldn't be without it now.

No good on a 35' pole as you can't get the control of the swivel at that height.

Yep!! Carnt believe I never used to use them I wouldn't use a standard gooseneck anymore, you don't have them loose as they just flop around I have mine set just tight enough that when I come up to an awkward window I push the brush against the glass and it squares the brush up. I think there fantastic

I didn't like the swivel in my early days with wfp, but that may be because I hadn't perfected my technique with the fixed gooseneck at that point. That was nine years ago. I tried the q-loq swivel about a year ago and fell in love with it straight away.

I wouldn't be without the swivel now. I find it really useful.

I didn't like the swivel in my early days with wfp, but that may be because I hadn't perfected my technique with the fixed gooseneck at that point. That was nine years ago. I tried the q-loq swivel about a year ago and fell in love with it straight away.I wouldn't be without the swivel now. I find it really useful.
Took me 3 times to get used to it, love it now

Back