Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did I get a bargain?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clearvision

cleaning since 2015
Please let me know what you think of the deal I got and if t was a bargain, I think I got a steal but I'm new to the business.

1 trailer

(Fitted with

1. Shurflow pump (brand new)
  2. Shuffow controller (new)
  3. 350 litre baffled tank
  4. 14 litre di vessel ( brand new with new resin.)
  5. Leisure battery (brand new)
  6. 350 litres of pure water

1 100m 8mm micro bore hose on a metal reel.

1 carbon fibre 21ft pole with brush

1 3 ft (extends to 9 foot) (brand new with no brush just pole and hose)

1 Aqua-dapter to stop water flow

1 wheel clamp

I think that's everything. I paid 300 for this. What do you think about this. Bargain or bust ?

Thanks

When you think 300 notes would usually just cover a decent leisure battery. .pump and tank you done well there bud

Can you get me one:D

Hello guys, yes I actually got it took 4 hours to go and get it, there was a window cleaning company on eBay who brought the trailer used it with there car renewed everything on it and then his partner brought a van, it was on a 99p auction on eBay so I messaged him saying if I come and collect it right now I'll give you 300 for it and he replied saying okay come get it. 4 hours drive but well worth it. Just looking out for a bargain on there day in day out and the pole was a iconic 21ft carbon fibre pole with a gardiner 2 and 4 jet head [emoji13][emoji13]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Winp[emoji768]oClean[emoji812]' date=' post: 303919, member: 8114"']He got the trailer too at that price?:eek::eek: I thought it was just for the system! You sure it's not stolen OP?
Yeah for the trailer it come with every thing above listed, it must be over £1000 worth of stuff I would imagine probably more.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back