Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook likes wanted!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dave83

Hi Everyone, I've started to get a few customers, i just need some help as i would like to boost my facebook likes before listing in local buy/for sale sites.

So far, i have liked Green Pro's, lgb vision and east fife window cleanings pages using my personal name.

Ideally if you could like my page D.W.C Window Cleaning using a personal name or using fellow window cleaning pages- anythings a bonus!

Likewise, if you would like me to like your page to boost it i am happy to.

Thanks

Dave.

Hey Dave. Bit of a pointless exercise mate. By liking your page all that will do is show your page on my timeline every time you post something.

Sorry but I dont need a window cleaner.

Do what most do. Put an ad in the buy sell pages.

'Competition, like and share our page blah blah. We will pick one random person for a free window clean each month from all thise that like and share.'

Make sure your random person is always the easiesr one to clean.

That is more relevant as then it is people in your area of opperation that see the posts you do.

Good luck.

Hey Dave. Bit of a pointless exercise mate. By liking your page all that will do is show your page on my timeline every time you post something.Sorry but I dont need a window cleaner.

Do what most do. Put an ad in the buy sell pages.

'Competition, like and share our page blah blah. We will pick one random person for a free window clean each month from all thise that like and share.'

Make sure your random person is always the easiesr one to clean.

That is more relevant as then it is people in your area of opperation that see the posts you do.

Good luck.
Love your tactics Greenpro!, pick the closest customer to your house, check that she talks to her friends whilst picking up the kids from school and should spread like wildfire!

Latest Posts

Back