Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Pumps 1 Tank

panescrubber

Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping to get some answers to several problems I seem to have got since I revamped my van./emoticons/sad.png I had a basic set up of 1 tank, 1 Pump and 1 regulator and all was fine. I decided a couple of weeks ago to revamp my van and added another pump and regulator. Now one pump, the pressure switch keeps kicking in (P5) on regulator display and the other runs for ten minuets then the regulator display goes all erratic then switches it's self off. Is it not possible to run 2 pumps off the same tank? Or, do I need to have non return valves in there some where? It's got me beat. Any ideas /emoticons/smile.png

Cheers

Terry

ok, i think the prob is they are both coming out of same drain point, do they both work fine when only one is running

OK Both pumps and regulators work fine when connected to the tank drain individually - so you can't run two pumps off one drain (using a Nylon Y Connector). Sussed!

Thanks guys

Terry

Latest Posts

Back