Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ergotec belt Problem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elmz

So I just purchased 2 unger ergotec belts and 4 unger pouches, two for each belt. I am a 34 waist and have set the belt up accordingly. Unfortunately this means the belt is too small and makes the use of a harness impossible as the pouches cover the eyelets and even with the movement provided in the sliders they still cover them. I just spent £80 quid on this new gear and am very disappointed, I have heard nothing but good things about these belts from other window cleaners, So why do i have two useless belts that cant be used for the purpose they were made for?

So I just purchased 2 unger ergotec belts and 4 unger pouches, two for each belt. I am a 34 waist and have set the belt up accordingly. Unfortunately this means the belt is too small and makes the use of a harness impossible as the pouches cover the eyelets and even with the movement provided in the sliders they still cover them. I just spent £80 quid on this new gear and am very disappointed, I have heard nothing but good things about these belts from other window cleaners, So why do i have two useless belts that cant be used for the purpose they were made for?
return them immediately

The standard unger belt is fantastic quality, and never let me down. I've got 2 pouches, a boab, and a double squeegee holster on mine. Never like the look of the Ergotec belt.

I have the ergotec belt and 2 ergotec pouches and they fit snugly next to each other if i put them at the back

The eyelets fit through the holes then

Although i don't have the braces as i think they look pants

Back