Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

any one use aworka or cleaner planer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use Cleaner Planner, I love it. Its a little expensive but makes things SO much easier. pays for itself many times over I expect.

Never used Aworka so cant comment on that sorry.

Aworka runs my entire business from my mobile, best thing ever in the the world of window cleaning software. I pay £100 (up front) a year.

It been a year since I had my second trial of C/P so thing may have changed with them.

What I can say is they are both well supported with C/P more receptive to changes suggested by its users.

I may have used Aworka for to long and just couldn't get past the fact it was so much more expensive.

Your doing the right thing in trailing both.

Tony

I use aworka I prefer the desktop version the apps ok limited on customer details and can only see on the app yesterday today and tomorrow's jobs that it would be better if you can see the whole weeks work on the app

I use aworka. The only thing that annoys me is trying to use it on my phone, I find I move jobs accidentally when touching screen. Just me being clumsy.

Back