Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Never again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I've just got home and am totally wasted and feel terrible....NEVER AGAIN spring to mind...until the next time:D

I've just got home and am totally wasted and feel terrible....NEVER AGAIN spring to mind...until the next time:D
MORNING SMURF......HOWS THE HEAD.... THIS MORNING....

Sorry....how's the head this morning.....sssshhhh :giggle:

I had a few last night, off to clean now, oh look :sad: a lovely frost hath fallen on the land :oops:

Morning chaps...was on guinness & captain morgan's spiced rum.

I felt fine until I tried standing up then found out me legs did not want to work. Oops!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Love both them drinks

Just can't mix em

You should try port and guinness in 1 glass

I'm on the beer tonight and have a big gutter and fascia job in the morning again

Gonna be another shaky one

Morning chaps...was on guinness & captain morgan's spiced rum.I felt fine until I tried standing up then found out me legs did not want to work. Oops!/emoticons/biggrin.png
Hehe a touch of the old "trying to plat yea legs syndrome " then...lol

I made some homebrew real ale last year which was brilliant

Felt stone cold sober after 4 pints

Try to stand up and flat on my face with broken front tooth

Don't seem to work until you try to stand

I had to pop out and use me ladders this morning as the gutter crud was frozen solid inside...

Not a great idea I know but it stopped me shakes being hung over and all /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sun was out but was only 2 degrees but I was wrapped up nice and warm

Interesting to note I often find in cold weather after a frost overnight some parts of house gutters thaw out ok and others are still rock solid.

Interesting to note I often find in cold weather after a frost overnight some parts of house gutters thaw out ok and others are still rock solid.
Probably because part of the gutters are in the sun and part are not :rolleyes:. Sober up man, sober up :rofl:

/emoticons/biggrin.png
Don't make me laugh too much as me head is still pounding :cool:
Havnt u restarted yet then? Just cracked a well earnd beer myself, got 7 new window cleaning customers today. /emoticons/biggrin.png

All the crappy and low paying ones
Too kind daveyboy /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ive been culling myself, im after the perfect round, keep your **** /emoticons/tongue.png

Besides i dont live anywhere near the allotment :laugh:

Latest Posts

Back