Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washing Setup FOR SALE

WCF

Help Support WCF:

FD760

I purchased this equipment just earlier this year in June. I've only used the pressure washer twice.
Once to test at my Mums & Second time was at my Brothers.

It's not even had 10 Hours use. I purchased the Oil Service Kit from Rutland who advised to service it after it's first 50 Hours of use (which I still have) ready for whoever wants it.

Only reason for selling is I purchased the equipment which was intended to start up a pressure washing business.
However due to a skateboarding accident, I've damaged my back & leg and I am just unable to physically do the work and lug the equipment etc.

So the equipment I have is as follows:

Pressure Washer:
with MIDI Quick Release Fittings.
£1543 (Purchase Cost)

Whirlaway 18'' Surface Cleaner:

with MIDI Quick Release Fittings.
£462 (Purchase Cost)

15M & 30M Midi Quick Release Hose:

30M £139 (Purchase Cost)
15M £83 (Purchase Cost)

240L Blue Buffer Tank (Wheelie Bin) (I think this was around £59)

I also have some other extras which I can not remember the pricing on these but I have a:
Twin Nozzle Lance / Rinse Down Gun
5'' Trigger Lance Gun
Bunch of different nozzles
(I can't recall the cost of these extras)

50m x 19mm Hose Pipe (NOT ON REEL) - Great for keeping your buffer tank filled up quickly:

£57 (Purchase Cost)

I also have 2 Ramps for loading & unloading the pressure washer. (I think these were around £89)

If anyone is looking to purchase the setup, just shoot me a message with a reasonable offer. I am based in the North West of UK near Liverpool.

As I say the equipment is practically brand new, less than 2 hours use.

The pressure washer was purchased from Rutland Pumps so it came with a 2 Year Warranty so it has a good Year & Half included.

Last edited:
Back