Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strangest Things Been Asked To Clean?

rcproperty

this is the strangest request for me so far, customer asked if i could clean the front of his house, all the white pebble dashed wall, and the windows!

must admit was dirty and came up really well! now i do it 3-4 times a year for them!

View attachment 443

Other week there I was asked to clean down the walls and ceiling in a new bathroom.. I was doing inside windows when she asked me, told we a score note, 6x8 bathroom it wasn't even bad!

Woulda been better to re-paint it?
not really, it was covered in black dust that gathers on there from the busy main road! so if you was to paint it, you would have to wash it all off first to make sure the paint covered properly

Other week there I was asked to clean down the walls and ceiling in a new bathroom.. I was doing inside windows when she asked me, told we a score note, 6x8 bathroom it wasn't even bad!
nice, its amazing what other things you get asked to clean being a window cleaner! lol

ive cleaned painted walls and pebbledashing theres a chemical called chloras which is brilliant for this also great for cleaning stone walls

ive cleaned painted walls and pebbledashing theres a chemical called chloras which is brilliant for this also great for cleaning stone walls
do you add that stuff to the water??

its diluted half water half chloras and sprayed on to the area leave for 10 mins and then rinse off it can be bought in farming co ops its also great for stubborn dirt on concrete . i always test a small area just to be on the safe side

if im cleaning walls i use a telescopic 30 ft lance with a foam bottle detergent applicator with a powerwasher its very fast

if used at high pressure damage can be done .using the different nozzles for specific jobs prevents damage low pressure cleaning is known as soft washing

Back