Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Could i

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Had a call from landlord to see if I could take a look at a top floor flat as the tenant has water coming in his bathroom ceiling.

Any chance this might have something to do with the problem do you reckon?:rolleyes:

View attachment 3199

The flat in question bathroom is on the right hand side just past the football (needless to say it has no window) :D

I charged £20 for a gopro roof inspection also a quick look in the loft. I know my limitations so will not be doing that one as needs a roofer to sort it out. There will be no come back on me either if it still leaks /emoticons/biggrin.png

I could sub it off you..don't think custy would like the price including my petrol..lol

I also received prompt payment from the landlord via bank transfer so as wagga would say "job done! /emoticons/smile.png

I could sub it off you..don't think custy would like the price including my petrol..lol

Back