Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Does This Look?

I like the title in blue and the bottom bit in blue inc water drops but not sure about the rest the font just dont quiet look right

Looks good mate apart from the white txt on the blue bavkground it's quite hard to read

yeah must agree its not easy on the eyes,the bottom in blueis fantastic just a few tips when designing a leaflet.

There are some words that are known for being good at attracting people’s attention. They include – avoid, free, bargain, bonus, discover, earn, easy, enjoy, exciting, exclusive, extra, fast, how to, learn, money, mystery, new, profit, save, special, win. Try to naturally incorporate these words into your text.

Use Images

The saying goes that a picture says a thousand words so think about using one. Make sure it’s relevant and reinforces what is being said or the brand image that you’re trying to portray.

A Call to Action

Tell people what to do next, but not in a passive way. “For more information, call…” is a passive call to action. It doesn’t motivate action. Instead, use one of the following closing lines:

Book before (Date) and get 10% off

Buy now – 10% off for the first 50 customers

The fact is you only get a couple ofseconds between someone picking your leaflet up and walking to the recycle bin so it needs to have a real good headline to grab peoples attention and read it.

i am a big beliver in leaflets and would post them all day long as a good leaflet may bring in a 2.5% response rate so 1000 leaflets posted in 5 hour should give you 25 new customers ,

people love the words free and offer we are all guilty of buying the offer rather than the product,an example of this would be the 8 jars of pasta sauce i have in the pantry ,buy on get one free,they get my missus every time the fact is we dont need any more sauce but she felt like she was getting a good offer

How does this look?

i did a photo of myself cleaning but didn't have uniform on didn't look professional- what should be in a photo?

looks better i think maybe cage te font to a bolder one on the first 50 customers,its good you now ave wats called a call to action,if they were mine i would prob put call before friday and save x %,but its everyones own preferenence,to be onest wat you sould really do is have a selection of different leaflets post tem all in seperate areas and you can gauge wic one works best.

how many you aving printed by the way?

looks better i think maybe cage te font to a bolder one on the first 50 customers,its good you now ave wats called a call to action,if they were mine i would prob put call before friday and save x %,but its everyones own preferenence,to be onest wat you sould really do is have a selection of different leaflets post tem all in seperate areas and you can gauge wic one works best.

how many you aving printed by the way?
I was thinking 500 as I was going to canvassing and not just post them through doors, could get lots more done

Also when canvassing is it just a case of trying to get neighbours so you aren't driving all over the place. And should I have my gear ready and waiting to clean if they want it then ?

if you are going to print 500 te cost would be around £28 ,ebay you could prob get around 5000 for tat price and it saves alot of assle

i would not just do 500 cos you will post em and not get a great response,i would just post 1000 a day and canvass for a few nigt time hours,dont waste leaflets when knocking just give tem a business card alot cheaper that way .

I like it, font could maybe be changed for the better but nice design seems friendly and professional.

Back