Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for method of delivering chemicals with Water Genie pole

P

Pete McAdam

Im looking at methods for delivering chemicals with a Water Genie pole and back pack.

Mainly thinking of spraying tfr on frames and skylight but also to apply hypo and benz.

Is it best to add fan jets to the brush or buy a spray nozzle? Also, are the attachments for the Water Genie pole, interchangeable with other poles?

Any help will be appreciated folks

i just made my self something from a old pole, put a old fan jet on a hose and taped it to the neck of the pole and just plug in to back pack and spray on

I use Gardner poles so made a quikloc sprayer most windies would have the most parts lying around so doesn't really cost anything to make.

See link below.

Quicloc sprayer

I did the same as Hotwash, I have a old pole and pole hose so ran hose outside of pole placed fan jet into a small piece of brush jet hose the into pole hose otherwise jet will come out under pressure , Once done a few wraps of electrical tape to secure to angle adapter.

Only used it once so far but works really really well a lot more high pressured spray than you might expect and gives really heavy application to plastics.

Back