Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This is why you get a professional round.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I noticed she said she still wants it done when the gutter's done which means you're gonna have to wait for her crash dummy husband to get his legs back ...
Yeah, I noticed that too - she is going to send him / let him back up ladders again! Poor man /emoticons/sad.png

Yes, a real good reason for a professional to do jobs like this. And a good text for you to keep in case some one else decides that they can do the gutters themselves instead of paying you.

Adams you need to get in touch with her write away and offer to do the gutter for a price of course.I noticed she said she still wants it done when the gutter's done which means you're gonna have to wait for her crash dummy husband to get his legs back which ain't happening this side of christmas., OR worse still she is getting some one else to do it he might put a price in for the rest while he is there.
There might be extra services required while he's laid up /emoticons/wink.png

Don't fancy that much banging away on the couch hubby sitting on the coffee table from the waist up watching and his legs lobbed in the corner. I'd want to be on at least £30 An hour.

Don't fancy that much banging away on the couch hubby sitting on the coffee table from the waist up watching and his legs lobbed in the corner. I'd want to be on at least £30 An hour.
Charge wot u like mate. Beauty of being self employed. Charge extra if hubby wants to watch

Back