Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner sill brush flocked users ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi anyone use the gardiner sill flocked brush as main regular brush for windows? if so how do you find it? do you use jets or fan? does it give good results and why this sill brush and not a standard rectangle brush etc etc any other views or comments on it appreciated.........

cant decide over getting a standard flocked compact superlite or flocked sill on my next order? cheers guys

I use their fully flocked sill on leaded and older windows. Parts of Glasgow I cover have heritage windows that are over 100 years old and the fully flocked brush gives a really thorough clean without too much pressure. Also gets right into the leaded corners and cleans them out great.

Still don't use it as my all rounder though - just for special cases!

I use the flocked sill brush on first cleans especially when you have big frames as the linger bristles get into every nock and crannies, for maintainence cleans I now use the the ultimate flock which I think is a little better on the glass saying that I do like the sill flocked brush though.

I use a flocked sill brush for everything. I find it gets the drips of the upstairs sills quick so I can trad downstairs pretty much straight after. I also find I don't have to change my angle adaptor much because it's got a bigger radius.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back