Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Other window cleaning chat area

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Ok all so, now we have all settled in with everything, i want to look at making the categories as easy and usable as possible. @Smurf and others have mentioned that the "other cleaning chat" area is a little confusing and feel posts get lost.

So i would like your feedback on how you feel we should lay this out better?

Obviously remembering we are primarily a window cleaning forum so i dont really want to start opening areas for carpet cleaning etc unless there was a massive need for that but that would mean we would really need to look at who we are and our name etc.

So as we all know with window cleaning we all often do gutter cleans, fascia cleans, connys etc.

So what i have done is now arrange the areas like this.

WCF Community Category

Chit Chat & Introductions

News | Updates | Feedback

Discounts

Window Cleaning

Water fed Pole

Traditional Window Cleaning

Tutorials & DIY

Other Cleaning

Gutter & Fascia Cleaning

Other Cleaning Chat

WCF Business Zone Category

Advertising Offline & Online | Gaining Work Forum

Managing Your Business

Then we have the resources area which holds discussions linked to resources.

I thought about adding a conservatory clean area to the other cleaning category but looking through the
posts there is not really enough, what i don't want is empty inactive areas on the site as it does not look good.

Of course we ares still going to need to keep the other cleaning chat area as there is always something that does not quite fit like contract cleaning, carpet cleaning, oven etc These topics are not popular enough to open up a specific area for them really.

Anyway thoughts please peeps. Let me know what you think. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
ya da boss man,we likes it all but one wonders where you find the time and the energy....if you could see my books...i just kinda stuff all the bills in some hole.....i wish i was like gav...well all i need is time but i never seem to have any....

ya da boss man,we likes it all but one wonders where you find the time and the energy....if you could see my books...i just kinda stuff all the bills in some hole.....i wish i was like gav...well all i need is time but i never seem to have any....
I never have time either, not quite sure how I fit it all in.

Back