Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Bad Habits?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

forgetting to do obscure glass sometimes /emoticons/wink.png
Sometimes leave the frosted glass. Very occasionally tho. If its really cold or raining.
gotta be careful with this, iv picked up a few custies that have been in without the windy knowing and have noticed them leaving the bathroom window, its quite common i think but its a bad habit you should try to get out of it, you never know what will be noticed

gotta be careful with this, iv picked up a few custies that have been in without the windy knowing and have noticed them leaving the bathroom window, its quite common i think but its a bad habit you should try to get out of it, you never know what will be noticed
Same here mate,amount of customers (not custys that saying is cheesy and annoying me) that have said got rid of my last window cleaner coz he missed out frostys is unbelievable.

The amount of time deciding weather to do ot or not then you may as well have done it!

Totally agree GM 100%. When I say a habit it's prob about 5 times a year

Same here mate,amount of customers (not custys that saying is cheesy and annoying me) that have said got rid of my last window cleaner coz he missed out frostys is unbelievable.The amount of time deciding weather to do ot or not then you may as well have done it!
so you dont like the word custys, but frostys is ok?lol

Well i have a custy who has 6 frosty windows and that custy wants all 6 frosty windows cleaned or the custy will get another windy coz i aint being doin there frostys proper so that custy can take the frosty glass and stick it up there custy frosty ass .., hows that for cheesy (-;

Well i have a custy who has 6 frosty windows and that custy wants all 6 frosty windows cleaned or the custy will get another windy coz i aint being doin there frostys proper so that custy can take the frosty glass and stick it up there custy frosty ass .., hows that for cheesy (-;
Lol

Back