Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning leads

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jason23

Hi all,

I was starting a window cleaning business but because of a change of circumstances the idea has now gone.

I have sold off any equipment but, have a website that has been generating a number of leads. My question is could I possibly sell these leads to other window cleaners in the area? what would you be willing to pay for them if at all? Wawhat additional information would you require?

Thanks in advance /emoticons/smile.png

Jason

selling leads ??? its only a chance of getting a job nothin solid

do urself some good karma and turn them over to a fellow cleaner in ur area wat comes round goes around

It's easy enough to get enquiries so why would anyone in their right mind pay for just leads off someone else.

Whilst selling leads in other sectors can be very lucrative I don't think that it would work or be worth your time & £ .

But - if there is a website then presumably there is a company so why not sell that ?

Good luck with it.

selling leads ??? its only a chance of getting a job nothin solid
do urself some good karma and turn them over to a fellow cleaner in ur area wat comes round goes around
We get work passed to us and we pay a commission if we get the job or some times he quotes and we do and pay him a small cut

Back