Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vw Caddy With Pure Freedom System? Anyone Got One?/ Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Honestcleaning

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has a VW Caddy with a Pure Freedom system in? Love the vans, but they seem a bit small inside. Measured it all up and it looks a bit tight to get a 500l/650l tank in.

Payload of Caddy is 825kgs, so eith would be fine (650l pushing it a bit). I just dont see many guys around with Caddy's as vans for WFP work......

Anyone know if there's a reason for this?

Any help appreciated. New to the game and eager to get it right! Cheers lads!

I think it's just the fact there quite expensive, I taking it you talking about the new ones, they are very flash I like them and you wouldn't have trouble fitting a 500l tank in it, you can get custome made ones to fit any spaces

Yeah new one. Basically I know nothing about Vans, been looking for a van for ages and all the ones I look at are dogs. Same story, people selling them saying it drives like new and when I get there it drives badly. So.... thought Id look at a Caddy. Expensive, but test drove one today and drove like a dream. Its £5k, but im thinking, over the next few years, maybebetter to get a better van now that buy cheap and scrap it in a years time.

Ideally wanted a 650l tank as I have won a contract to clean 100 flats which is split into 2 blocks. Rough calculations was thikning I'll need 500l plus..... there's about 400 windows to be clean (4 stories).

Originally I thought id put a DIY system in, but now im thinking go for a pure feedom pro set up.

Up until now i've subbed the work out and ive helped, so ive picked up how to do the wfp work, now its a big leap to buying a van and all the kit so any help is appreciated.

Caddys are really good vans /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png

I wanted one but coudltn afford it so i got a 56 plate partner /emoticons/smile.png

Cant beat Volkswagen /emoticons/smile.png

Top vans !

Have you got a system in the back of the partner? I looked at a partner yesterday. Seemed spot on. Was going to get it, but it had an engine warning light on.... bloke said he had no idea what was wrong...... so thought....well im not risking it. Was going to get AA check on it,,,,,, but then just got a bad vibe about it...

I cant afford the Caddy really but im just worried about bolting a pro system into something that wont last.... so taking a bit of a longer term view hopefully that will pay off! Means we;ll not make a penny in yr 1 from window cleaning but luckly the bulk of our business is domestic and commercial cleaning so that will support me through a tough first yr!

I got a 350litre tank in their

U can get a 450litre in their easily /emoticons/smile.png

I carry like 4x 25ltr containers with me on busy days /emoticons/smile.png

I only been trading for 3 months now mate /emoticons/smile.png but sometimes i carry extra containers cos sometimes i have a lot of first cleans to do and i use a lot of water on first cleans

I bouight a purefreedom trolley mate and i toke it apart and screwed it all in to my van /emoticons/smile.png

It still needs a bit of work doing to it because its a mess /emoticons/tongue.png but im going to sort it out soon and im going to get some pics up when its done this week someitme

And partners are very good vans...

Dont risk it mate.... i got a partner 56 plate... with 43K miles for 3K And it only had 1 owner.... so this is good because atleast i iknow its only been owned by that same 1 person since day 1... so its been well looked after mate

Its a very neat van aswell /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just look o nauto trader u can get a good van for between 2800-3200 /emoticons/smile.png easily

How much are u looking to spend ??

There is a longer model of the caddy, and it looks sweet. There is a guy on here with a caddy and it looks very smart. As window cleaning ( I think )

as window cleaning hasnt been on in ages /emoticons/tongue.png Hes got the same blue man as me /emoticons/tongue.png lol.... and his van is one of the best vans ive seen a window cleaner ever have /emoticons/tongue.png a grey van isnt it mate lol

Latest Posts

Back