Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round efficiency

Damo

startee to trim the round and it feels good.

We were spreading ourselves to thinly across a large area.

So decided to pass work to another window cleaner.

Feels great! I do feel a bit cheeky for dropping the customers as they got me where I am today. However! I run a business.

Sending the letters out tomorrow.

You have the excuse of now doing the whole round on your tod so they'll just have to accept it... Oh that and the fact you havr a ridiculous amount of custies :rofl:

The ones I am getting rid of. Will be replaced in areas I clean lots. 50+ etc lol

I think I can take on about 20-50 more jobs now. And still be ok.

Price rises next year

I too have recently done that damo. I felt bad as some of the customers had known me for over twenty years but they were awkward houses so glad to get rid

Mine is distance.

8 houses in one town. Then it's a 15 min drive to next town. It's never grown so has to go.

Had a call today.

Recommendation. She only wants windows done when she wants. She started dictating how I was gonna clean em. sorry love. Full up in your area lol

Know what you mean. I cleaned the windows of a gym, I phoned the night before and he said you'll clean the windows when its convenient to me as its me employing you. My second word was off

Back